Business Support Service Executive, TUI Destination Services Apply online
AT A GLANCE
Joining the TUI Destination Services as a Business Support Service Executive you will provide service support to the Business Support department, Service Delivery Teams and business partners in the assigned destinations.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Support Service Executive you will play a key role in the business support operations. The service tasks that you complete, will provide all the required support to our Service Delivery teams in destination, ensuring they have everything to work effectively and can deliver a great service to our guests.
You will also deliver administrative requirements / data to Source markets as specified by the Business Support Service Team Manager
The service support tasks within Business support cover many different processes , ranging from supporting the destination with ipads, and communication tools, incident reporting to source markets, printing and distributing guest communication to the Service Delivery team , organizing specific tasks for source markets, uniform , supporting work permits , HR tasks in destination.
Most importantly, you will enjoy and feel comfortable in an international business support team whilst providing excellent internal customer service that supports the culture shift to one that is customer-obsessed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A talented team player who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading smiles across the globe
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, other languages advantageous
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
Discovering the world’s diversity, exploring new horizons, experiencing foreign countries and cultures: travel broadens peoples’ minds. At TUI we create unforgettable moments for our customers across the world and make their dreams come true.
TUI Destination Services provides truly customer-centric, international and contemporary destination services on behalf of TUI Group Worldwide.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role you will be required to log-in, provide personal details, answer an application question and attach a CV in English.